Tuesday: Awakening Flow at 5.45p.m., Vinyasa ABC at 7.30p.m.!
Transcendental Meditation with Jadranko Miklec, Friday, April 18th ~ Sunday, April 20th
Transcendental Meditation is a simple, natural technique that has been practiced for 15-20 minutes twice a day , sitting comfortably with eyes closed .
In these few minutes , resolved to stress and tension . Naturally Transcendental Meditation creates a state of deep rest and relaxation that can not be achieved even during deep sleep . At the same time , the spirit remains fully awake .
Unlike other methods of relaxation , does not require concentration or contemplation . Thoughts are a natural part of meditation , and should not be , or may be suppressed . State of deep relaxation occurs effortlessly and systematically , and meditation is seen as extremely helpful , pleasant and refreshing .
The technique strengthens the mental and physical condition . Dismissed by the deep-rooted tension and fatigue . The person who meditates experiencing deep relaxation – mental and physical – that is the basis of a wide range of medical benefit. This has resulted in the full development of the person as a whole , and leads to greater stability in daily life and greater ability achievements .
Transcendental Meditation can easily learn and practice everyone , regardless of age, education , lifestyle , religion or culture .
Practitioners generally report that they enjoy practicing transcendental meditation . Experience shows that satisfaction is unusually high , and that this technique continues to exercise regularly and successfully for years .
The benefits in a number of diseases
More than 600 independent research studies carried out at 215 institutions in 33 countries documenting the health benefits of Transcendental Meditation :
• reduce high blood pressure , systolic and diastolic
• improvement of coronary heart disease
• reduction in serum cholesterol
• decreased mental and physical effects of stress , eg reducing the workload of the heart , blood lactate levels , stress hormones , galvanic skin response , susceptibility to disease , and increased physical relaxation .
• improved brain function and increased blood flow through the brain
• reduction in headache and migraine
• relief in patients with bronchial asthma
• reducing insomnia
• reduced consumption of alcohol , nicotine and drugs
• reduction of anxiety , depression and neuroticism
• reducing health care costs : for example, 50 % fewer hospital admissions , with a decrease in some categories of disease and up to 87 %
About the teacher :
Jadranko Miklec : Yogacharya , Vice Euroean Yoga Federation , president of the Society for sports and recreation , ” Sun ” Croatia , International secretary general of the World Academy of Ayurveda – India , a teacher of Transcendental Meditation and Maharishi’s Vedic Science .
FRIDAY : 04/18/2014 7:30 to 9:30 TM
SATURDAY ; 04/19/2014 09-11a.m. and 6p.m.-8p.m. TM
SATURDAY : 19.042014 3p.m.-5p.m. Yoga sutras Patanjali – class (optional class)
SUNDAY : 20/04/2014 09-11a.m. and 7:30 to 9:30 TM
SUNDAY : 20/04/2014 3p.m.-5p.m. Lecture on the Vedas ( optional class)
Sign up as soon as possible because the number of students will be limited!
Price : 80 EUR or 160 KM